Our programs to provide a second life to your components
The component rebuild program
Reconditioning is a simple procedure that allows you to refurbish your components, following Caterpillar methods and procedures. With planning, your component is reconditioned before any failure, as soon as possible. In case of deterioration or major failure, you can preserve your components with our repair kits. Each of our handling and repair solutions is designed to meet the needs of your equipment: dedicated tools, in-depth reviews, and dedicated teams trained in the latest technological developments.
The reconditioning of your component in our CRC in Bamako ensures you have, at least cost and in an optimal time, your component reconditioned according to the Cat procedures and guaranteed 6 months!
Our component exchange program
The aim of our unprecedented program is to prevent your machines from being stopped during their maintenance. For this purpose, Manutention Africaine Mali provides you with an exchange component for your machine during the reconditioning of the original worn part.
All CAT parts are designed to be repairable or reconditionable, allowing you to use reconditioning, an advantageous and relevant option, for any part. By selecting the component reconditioning program from our CRC, you will benefit from the following advantages:
- reduced downtime of your equipment
- Predictable reconditioning costs to optimize your maintenance budget
- Renovate your components to effectively extend the life of your equipment, essential to reduce the running costs of your machines.
- Reduce your ecological footprint by reconditioning your worn components.
- Keep us informed of your use and the state of your equipment to enable us to anticipate and plan your component needs and thus manage your priorities.
We have, from our own Component Reconditioning Center (CRC) in Bamako, to meet the demands of all our clients. This center is designed to allow us to offer you renovated components, less expensive than new components. (Engines, transmissions, cylinders).
The CRC of Manutention Africaine Mali strictly applies the strict standards of contamination control and the repackaging procedures of Caterpillar.
Our CRC in Bamako:
- 1500 m² workshop, including 1100 m² pressurized and air-conditioned
- a 5-ton traveling crane and 10 lifting cranes from 500 kg to 3 tonnes
- engine components: 3512 (785C)
- other components: transmissions, converters, differentials, final controls, hydraulic cylinders, injection pumps
- a 2100 Hp engine test bench.