THE LARGEST RANGE OF MINING EQUIPMENT
Within the JA Delmas network, Manutention Africaine Mali has been supplying mining equipment in Mali since 1964 and offers its customers various "tailor-made" solutions to provide technical support (parts, services, new technologies, etc.).
Our clients are national and international and operate mainly in the extraction of gold.
Manutention Africaine Mali covers all mining applications, both underground and underground, and accompanies you in the different phases of your project: exploration, feasibility studies, investments, operations, mine closure.
It intervenes on request on the sizing of fleets, optimization of equipment maintenance, optimization of operations to ensure the best performance and decrease the cost per produced tonne.
Thanks to its facilities in Bamako (repair workshops, parts reconditioning center, parts warehouses, oil analysis laboratory), Manutention Africaine Mali is able to provide an effective after-sales service.
Manutention Africaine Mali also offers you alternative solutions such as rental to cover your production peaks or second-hand machines adapted to your budget constraints.
In addition to new mining equipment, our team of Manutention Africaine Mali offers you other complementary solutions, for rental or occasion, adapted to your budget constraints.
AN ACCOMPANYING IN EXPERTISE COVERING ALL MINERAL OPERATIONS
As specialists in CAT products and all of their applications, our technicians teams are involved in feasibility studies and every condition of success of your mining site is taken into account: efficiency, productivity and safety.
A diagnosis of your needs is carried out directly on site to guarantee the technical consistency of our commercial offers and offer you:
- The realization of a modeling of your mining project and its production objectives in order to determine the machines and equipments that will be necessary
- Estimation of loading and transport cycles in real applications: properties of support machines, loaded ore (abundance, density), rolling conditions (track condition, resistance), etc.
- Assessment of all equipment usage (site auditing)
- Give your staff training on best practices, informing them through a continuous technological watch on the evolution of mining equipment,
- Analysis and control of each impact of mining site planning on the production of the equipment.
At each stage of your mining project, Manutention Africaine Mali is at your side to offer you its advice, expertise and material means adapted to meet your specific demands and applications in the Malian territory.
Our business, your success.